Log In To Windows 7 by Changing the Admin Password
There is no doubt that you have forgotten the administrator password (admin) password and you cannot log in to Windows. With this tutorial and password change, you can easily log into Windows 7, even if you forget your password or there is no other account. Although this solution is challenging all security issues, Microsoft certainly has enough legal grounds for changing the password in Windows. That’s why “hard disk data encryption and data encryption” is inevitable, and even if this training is misused, it will be possible to view and steal user information.
First you need a DVD or CD repair Windows 7. From the BIOS environment, place the Windows boot mode on the DVD and press F10 to save the settings to run the Windows repair on the system. By pressing any key from the keyboard, log into the System Recovery Options page. Now follow the steps below:
Select the partition on which Windows is installed and press the Next key.
- On the next page, click on the Command Prompt key.
- After the CP page is opened, enter any code in a line and enter the next line, enter the second, third, and the next by pressing the Enter key and the next line. Instead of letter X, enter the name of the drive on which Windows is installed (for example, drive C or D):
- Remove the DVD from the disk and restart the computer.
- On the login screen, click the Ease of access key in the lower left corner to enter the Command Prompt page.
- Enter the username of your new password and password.
- Close the Command Prompt page and log in with the new password.