In the first part of this paper reviews the reasons why ISP for security and development services to organizations Splunk need, we then how about the challenges of organizing the MSSP and security Rigid explained the different basins. It also describes the opportunities for organizations to use Splunk’s many capabilities. In the second part of this article, we will explain how to use MSSP, the greater capabilities of integrated SIEM, and the problems that may arise if ISPs fail to secure security.
Ideal solution for an MSSP
What is an ideal structure? Imagine centralized log management, SIEM capabilities, analytics and operations tools, including automation and synchronization, and even system management and other optimized workflows, all integrated and actually designed to connect to a very diverse Multi-Vendor environment. . By providing the flexibility to grow without the need for rework, security providers can easily define, use, evaluate, and market a new offer. Just like concrete slabs beneath the house and then more floors are built on it, all the data required for all use cases of security files is placed on one platform. Why should infrastructure be manipulated aimlessly when focusing on infrastructure development and upgrading? That’s why we’re talking about the importance of an analytics-based approach to security. This approach has helped ISPs develop valuable security suggestions for organizations. Splunk business partners have for many years benefited from maximizing value, reducing complexity and better adapting to their customers’ demands.
Splunk’s suite of security solutions provides service providers with the operational planning tools they need to grow their organization. This set of solutions offers a wide range of capabilities, including SIEM, UBA and SOAR for ISP companies. That’s why we mentioned at the outset that Splunk is not just a SIEM, because modern ISPs looking to grow their company are not just a SIEM. The world has changed, and Splunk can enable ISPs to help their customers change better with it. Evolve existing services or offer new services and enhance their value as a reputable consultant.
Advantages of Splunk
Among many other benefits to corporate growth and service expansion, Splunk’s suite of security solutions can help service providers increase efficiency and minimize risk by identifying high-efficiency threats, simplified operations and cost savings to deliver productive SOC services. To help further ensure that security and adaptability improvements are consistent and sustainable. Service providers can continue to provide essentials such as security monitoring and adaptability, as in the past, enabling customers to expand their view of non-traditional data sources, including operational technology data sources, and compliance requirements for customers in regulations and orders. Synchronize multiple.
The productivity in time with SIEM
It also helps clients transform the response process to existing events to include a preventative set of search methods and threat profiling.
In addition to traditional methods, service providers can easily customize their services for advanced threat detection such as high efficiency detection and high volume accuracy, use of threat research, machine learning, advanced analytics and information flow integration and a service. Comprehensive managed accountability and accountability, along with end-to-end deployment and deployment, with industry-specific security support and productivity improvement with Stack Setup, Playbooks and standard operating procedures, responsiveness and automated containment improvements .
SIEM integrated services
All of the above will lead to a set of offers of more valuable security services with many benefits. Service providers add the following capabilities to customer service.
Reduce organization risks
- Improve the visibility and positioning of the entire organization, including nontraditional and OT environments
- Finding security gaps before they lead to data breaches or regulatory irregularities
- Faster detection of threats to prevent damage to the organization’s reputation or net income
Increase efficiency and productivity
- Simple and fluent investigation of dynamic, multi-stage attacks and advanced threats
- Gain a visual insight into the details of the attack and the sequential relationships between the events in question
- Determine appropriate next steps quickly as well as evaluate and report the situation with greater confidence and faster
Improving Return on Investment (or ROI)
- Reduce the overhead associated with complex and highly manual security operations
- The platform approach benefits the security teams and delivers significant time and cost savings, enabling scale-based empowerment through automated and repeatable processes.
- Focusing and Adapting to the Scale and Cyber Health Programs – Reusing Investments to Follow Multiple Regulations
- Eliminate the need for security operations to be reactive and separate from a variety of tools and processes.
- Using security operations tool to better support the mission of the organization as a strategic factor
A suite of modern security services should be integrated seamlessly onto a scalable platform that enables easy customization and supports a wide range of compliance security uses. This approach gives MSSPs the peace of mind that they are reducing their own risk in addition to their customers, as well as maximizing their infrastructure investment, leading to improved return on investment.